Yesterday I planted the second of my four raised veggie garden beds. This one has mostly root vegetables - radishes, carrots, beetroot, plus leeks and some lettuce. Next there will be a bed of legumes (beans as it's springtime) and then a bed of zucchinis/tomatoes/eggplant. The plan is to rotate the plantings each season. So far so good.
I also did some major weeding in our last patch of wilderness. This is how it looks at present.
The old shed will be coming down, possibly to be replaced with some kind of studio - possibly along these lines. One day!
I have a whole week off work - I have a very long list of things I'd like to do. I probably won't get to all of them, but I am determined to finish a cardigan I'm knitting as well as several other crafting projects I have lying around. Oh, and I also plan to watch Volume 2 of The Killing and to make a largish dent in this pile of books.

No comments:
Post a Comment