I confess that I also watched an awful lot of TV - ten nail-biting, heart-stopping hours of The Killing. (In my defense, I did knit while I watched.) I've also been reading a Jo Nesbo and have just finished the audiobook of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - I'm obviously rather fond of Scandinavian crime fiction/drama.
On the subject of knitting, I have knocked off two of the projects I had lying around, and started this one. I'm using some Malabrigo laceweight yarn I bought ages ago - and have now christened this gift. It wound the yarn very efficiently - thank you Judy!
The gardening continues - the third of our veggie beds is now planted. This one has snow peas (I hope it isn't too late for them), ruby chard and green beans. The first bed (planted three weeks ago) is going great guns - we have already been picking leaves for salads.
Back to work on Monday - looking forward to the next little break!
No comments:
Post a Comment