Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday

It's my day off, and it's raining outside. I've lost my voice - the combination of a throaty virus thing plus two hours of library school holiday activities at work yesterday. I've been trying to think of significant things to write about and have come up with nothing. So here are a whole lot of trivial things which have been occupying me of late :


I've just been watching Durham County (Series 1) with Maddie - what a great show. One more episode to go.




From 2011-07-16



I have succumbed to the lure of the e-book/magazine. While I don't think they'll ever replace the real thing, they're certainly very good fun. Especially when free - thank you Open Library.

I'm very much relishing the much-deserved troubles visited upon the Murdoch empire. Rupert really does look more like Mr Burns every day. I love this photo!




From 2011-07-16



Outside in the very wet garden, wintery things are happening. Mushrooms are sprouting




From 2011-07-16

< Rocket is growing everywhere




From 2011-07-16


and the nasturtiums are taking over.



From 2011-07-16



Our cat Oreo continues to amuse us. As Maddie said when I showed her this photo, "best $25 we ever spent!"




From 2011-06-11

1 comment: